quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Grass and lasers

Hey! Guess what magically appeared here in Michigan today? This weird green stuff on the ground. At first someone said it was mold, but then an elder, said they remembered a time before the snow came, when there was this stuff called "grass". Totally weird, huh? I thought it was only a Pokemon type! Haha. Seriously though, the snow actually started melting. Which, is totally strange. ("But wow are we so ready for this change! For the first time in forever"............ Jk! I'm still in a "let the storm rage on" mood. But hey, "the cold never bothered me anyway".)  I haven't seen any color in Michigan since winter break when someone went to Florida and came back looking like a giant Dorito. Yesterday in chem club we played with lasers. Sadly and quite surprisingly, nothing blew up. First grass, then no explosions in chem club?! Something weirdos going on! No one started shouting about us lighting something on fire either. Weirder! Maybe it's cause Colten wasn't there. He's a pyro. Totally unlike me, who never gets an urge to light stuff on fire (she said sarcastically).
Green explosions
Now that sounds cool
Still not a pyro!
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!