quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, March 28, 2014

Scorch runner cure movie.

So, I follow a lot of blogs. And by a lot, I mean a looooottttt. A heck of a lot. And, to my delight, one of them reviewed the maze runner today. This coupled with the fact my mom finished it last night, I lllooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeeee that book and the movie is coming out in just a few months (just a few..... Ugh! It's like September...... DX). Okay, so more than a few months. But still, within a year (hopefully). Anyways, so here's my post on it.
Well, A) it's a trilogy with a prequel. Kinda like a teen dystopian lord of the rings (three of those plus the hobbit!). Anyways, I've read the entire trilogy and Bought the prequel (THE KILL ORDER, if anyone was wondering) which I haven't gotten to read yet (DX). So, I am resident expert here. Well, not expert, more like obsess, but I've read all three books. And own the prequel. And the first book. Whoop-whoop! Yeah! So, I know lots of spoilers. Okay, for the maze runner. Me and my mom agreed that short of gally (psycho. He took a loooomnnnnngggggggg stroll to the deep end and he ain't coming back. But he might in one of the next books ;D) and Ben (who, is um...... Griever-ified) we loved every single character. But Ben and gally were designed to be disliked. Because, well, one of them tried to kill the main man and the other one well....... I guess he tried to too, but it's still mostly just cause he's a psycho that everyone should dislike him. But, every character was love able. And *SPOILER* we're all sad for chuck. At least, me and my mom. She said it was stupid to promise him something like that, because it was a book you knew it was never going to happen. I know. But hey, I would want to try that to. I don't know I would promise him I would get him back, but I would at least try as hard as I could. *SPOILER OVER* other than that! I looooovvvvvveeeeeedddddd the book. And I remember the next two books, but I don't remember reading them. I do know this, of the second book...... I disliked the beginning. But I loved the middle. Especially the two new characters (Jorge and Bree.... Or Jorge and some name that starts with a B. I liked em) and the third book.......... Well, I loved the book, but I hated hated when spoilers happened to spoilers and spoilers and I hated it because, well, I loved spoilers and well, he's gone! I loved him! He was one of my favorites! And now........... Spoilers. Except, I don't know if spoilers happened, cause it just spoilers at spoilers and they spoilers spoilers there! So, I hated that, but I did like the book. Although, maybe a star should be taken off because spoilers is spoilers. I haven't read the prequel yet, but I'll let ya know what I think! And if you've read the next few, comment or email me! I seriously need to talk about well...... Ya know. Spoiler spoilers spoilers. By the way, tonight at church I'm going to the hunger games with July and Mel (yay!) and tomorrow I'm going dress shopping (maybe taking some pics for you guys to see) and seeing divergent with Jessie, Mel, my mom and maybe July (we have to talk about it). I'll tell ya all about it!
Runner
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!