quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Proof of nerd life!

Guys, guys, guys, I have some big news. Big, huge, super strange news! I. Am. A.... Nerd. First rate freak with a side of fangirl. Geek to the extreme, obsessed to the point of insanity. Because neither if us knew all that already (*said the blogger sarcastically*). Do you want to know what brought on these recent revelations? My recent purchases.
Tuesday: Tuesday was a day off in which I went to the mall. I saw monument men and bought legend and the kill order, two (hopefully) amazing books. Well, I know one is good, and the others the prequel to a good story. I wonder about some of the authors other books... Anyways, that's all I can remember buying Tuesday. History movie ticket and two books.
Today (Saturday): Thor 2: the dark world, Wolverine 2, Percy Jackson and the Olympians 2: sea of monsters, The Hunger Games 2: catching fire. All if these are sequels. Guess this is just a great year for sequels! Two of which are based off of books (which I have read, to add to my nerd-dom) and the other two are superhero movies (gee, if a countess from the ages where girls couldn't do anything but sit silently and look pretty saw me watching those... I usually don't sit silently very well nor do I look pretty. Although, I do look pretty hot in a captain America sweatshirt, and let's not even bring up all my other superhero gear...). Because those aren't nerdy. So, overall about a hundred dollars spent towards being a nerd this week. Although, I did refrain from buying iron man three today, no matter how much I wanted too. Maybe later when I go to buy the hobbit part 2: desolation of smuag (HA! Another sequel!) and frozen. Because when being a nerd, let's all add fourteen and still watching Disney to that list to keep me from ever getting a boyfriend. Not to mention movies coming out that I want to watch. Malificent, the maze runner, divergent (comes out the soonest!), all the other conclusions to the series of movie I bought (including all the superhero movies. Captain America two is the soonest!!!!!!!!!!! IT COMES OUT AROUND MY SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!! FANGIRL SQUEAL!!!!!!!), and many, many, many more, which I can rant about at a later time. By the way, anyone know if legend if actually coming to the big screen? Oh, I SOOO hope so!
Just so white and nerdy!
By weird al yankivitch
Super-chu
(Nother nerdy thing!)
Raven DeWitt

I thought of another nerdy thing! I was on kik talking to July about ash when she said "you could give up anime for lent. Jk jk, lol" to which I responded "yeah, you'd better be joking ;p" and then we started talking about how I couldn't last a day without anime. I probably couldn't, and anime is pretty nerdy. Anyone doubt me being a nerd?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!