quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, March 24, 2014

Okonomiyaki

Boo! Yesterday I went to my Japanese tutors house along with my parents, and make Okonomiyaki, a Japanese food that means all your favorite fried foods, or something like that, it's basically just a kind of meat (pork or beef), a special kind of pancake like mix, shredded lettuce or cabbage and then cooked on a griddle, like a pancake. It's really good. Then we played a game called mao or something, which was fun but evil. There are like seven rules and only the dealer knows it, and they penalize you if you don't do something right. The objective is to get rid of all your cards. Every time someone wins a round they make up a new rule. There was a few other things, but that's about the jist of it. Well, anyways, my dad has very sharp nails. That can draw blood. Pretty scary battle scars, right? Then I got home and did homework. Fun.
Hungry
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!