quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Lost days

So Friday; chem club = explosions = fun! 'Nuff said. Later was jukebox jingles. It was pretty fun at first, but then if bordered on epic when a kid from orchestra and the orchestra teacher karaoke-ed. Separate times, but they were both to "I'll make a man out of you" from Milan, neither memorized the lyrics and the page with the lyrics was mixed up. It was hilarious!
Saturday: robotics competition. It was super fun, and July (whose in robotics and who invited me) along with her team, got to the finals, and sadly lost. But, they were in the finals, which is good. It was awesome! Today I made a cake and will be making Japanese food with my tutor later, so wigs me luck! Hope you all have a great weekend!
50's girl
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!