quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What time is it? :( time!

I chose my shirt this morning that said "I'm allergic to mornings" and has a frowny face alarm clock. Wow, that proved to be true. I woke up at two in the morning to a very sick Phoenix. For an hour. Which, sucks. And, my brother being sicker than a dog was not the only sick dog here. My pet dog was doing pretty good. Except when he went up the stairs. His back legs collapsed and I had to push him up the last few stairs. And then when he got into the car (to go to the groomer) me and my mom literally had to push him in. It was exhausting. Then there was a relatively normal day, and Japanese class where the unit is food. I found out that Ichigo (the main character from bleach) well, his name means strawberry. The first chapter named "death and strawberrys" finally makes sense. And also for a project I get to cook an authentic Japanese meal. *fangirl squeal*. Why do I do that? I doth actually fangirl squeal..... Anyways, my tutorer is Japanese and knows how to cook stuff like that and has authentic Japanese cooking utensils, so she said she'd help me. Which would be cool.  On Friday I have jukebox jingles which is an orchestra thing, I'll explain tomorrow. On Saturday, I'm going to my bestie, July's robotics competition. So, all in all, I may be allergic to mornings, but the rest of the day was great!
Allergies to mornings
No, really!
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven


Inverted pyramid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!