quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Update

Hope y'all had a happy valentines day. If so, yay! If not, aw :/ that sucks. Hopefully next year. Mine was great! As per tradition, we ate crab (my family loves seafood). I made a desert with pound cake, strawberries and pudding stuff. It's yummy. Plus my brother had his friends over. Two until three when a girl came over. Who gave him heart shaped cookies when he was sick. So, I'm sure just a normal friend. The other two friends are pretty chill. I like them. I also got lots of chocolate. Ÿûmmÿ!  I love me some chocolate baby! Tonight I'm going with my parents to my moms friends sons hockey game. Go hockey... Whoo. So.... Yeah. That's what's new.
What's new with you?
じゃ また
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven





Inverted pyramid! Plus, tier two, じゃ また means see ya. I think...

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Maybe you can go next time. I completed a lanyard while there.

      Delete
    2. Oh nice! Today I watched the game during math class and my teacher didn't even notice ahaha.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!