quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, October 6, 2014

Art Prize 2013

'Ello!!! So, one very very very special thing about Michigan is how every year they have art prize.
If you move, so do the hallways... It quite literally looked like you were in that room.
It's covered in clocks.
It's a painting.
Made out of glass. It's really cool, one of my favorites... Next to those horses above.... and the one I'm going to put next. It's three pictures, one piece. And it's really really really really really really really really really really cool.
and the best of one of the best.....
BOOM!!! IT'S A CHEETAH... PANTHER... THING!!!!! Either way, it's awesome.
Artsy
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!