quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Book updates!

Hey! So... Sunday books!
Oh, by the way..... Spoiler teritory...... I am pretty far into the books, so, spoiler probably will arise. Read on if the books are already read or you don't mind spoilers.... Don't be a little jerk about it and complain about spoilers after I warned ya.
Fifth grave past the light: a dead girl appears to charley, but when Charlie goes looking for her...... She's alive. Weird. Charley is usually much better with dead people. Plus she appeared to charley... Dead. And asked her to find her body. Meaning there was a body to find. And the dead blonde girls keep appearing in her apartment, about twenty of them, all ages, all different races, all blonde, all strangled. So... That's happening. And I am very, very, very, very, very excited to find out more.
The ask and the answer: they freed the prisoners, but sadly, not violas love triangle guys family. Oh, my, gosh viola!!! We know you love Todd, stop thinking you have a crush on the other guy!!! Also, I'm slightly sad Todd turned into a jerk to the  spackle, and that Corrine is dead. She was rude, but I kinda liked her, in a disliking way. I still do like this installment in the knife of never letting go better than the last one. I do like them both though.......
Reader
super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!