quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, October 25, 2014

top five lessons Disney princes taught us

Hey! So, today I said I was gonna do the top five good lessons Disney princes taught well, everybody. Now... Let's go! After a short announcement. In the past 24 hours I got five new movies, four boots (two pairs... 2x2=4), three articles of clothing, two hotdogs and a partridge in a pair tree. Sorry, but that just worked too well... I got winter boots, goth boots that remind me of maka's shoes from soul eater, X-men: days of future past, all four Shrek movies, Frozen leggings (Elsa and her awesome magic) a red leather jacket (I look hot in leather. Actually I never look hot, but I look as good as I can get), and a sweater with polar bears on it. Gotta love you some polar bears. Now, good lessons, good guys.
1: If you're in love you should be willing to change everything about yourself, but you shouldn't have too. Some of the princes (Aladdins my first thought) pretend to be who they aren't, but the person who loves them loves them for who they are. Boom!

2: It's okay to let the girls be heroes sometimes. This is something complained about frequently in real life. Guys won't let girls pay the check or are overly masculine. Disney guys? Sure, sometimes they fight dragons (or huns or evil sorcerers or whatever), but sometimes it's the girls saving the world and guys just step back and are like "Kay, go save china, fight the guards, call me if you need me..."

3: You don't have to be a "bad boy" to get girls. I mean, short of Aladdin and Flynn, all the princes are good, nice, pretty cool and not a "bad boy", and let's face it, Aladdin and Flynn are good guys on the inside. Bad boy type is never gonna be the prince type.

4: You should be willing to fight dragons for the one you love. Literal and Figurative. Basically be willing to die.

5: Animals are some of the best friends you'll ever have. Name a Disney movie where there isn't a loyal animal friend. I dare you.

Princess
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!