quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, October 9, 2014

driving woodshop bombs

Well, yesterday was awesome. It was the first day of wood shop, so we sadly didn't build anything, just introduction to everything and stuff. And things. Anyways, this semester (term? Whatever) we are making... Drumroll please...... Longboards (I have decided to paint it LoZ or Naruto.... But which?!), pens (again. Yay!) and bowls. Now, I hangout with people who enjoy less legal activities than fighting and fangirling (not nessisarily in that order) and they use things called bowls to do their less legal activities, and while we aren't making those kinds in wood shop (DUH! I don't think you could even use a wooden one of the less legal kind) I keep on thinking of that kind whenever I say bowls. Anyways, I will also be making real bowl(s), so yay. And actually, in my small town, on one of the bathroom stalls was carved a threat to blow up the school. It was nothing serious, and nothing happened, but still, freaky... Of course, if they're stupid enough to carve it on a bathroom stall, they probably aren't smart enough to build a bomb or get it into a school and into position and yada yada yada........ In more freaky news, my moms going to be teaching me how to drive (again) today, before tutoring. Stay off ALL roads from now til 4. It might not be pretty otherwise.
Crafty
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!