quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Who?

Heeeelllllllllllllooooooooo............. So, I'm reading BoO, HoO book 5, and I have PJGG, one is narrated by Percy, and the other narrated by... About seven different people. Maybe more. Anyways, In PJGG Percy made a Doctor Who reference, meaning he watches Doctor Who. I'm still fangirling over that. Anyways, then Leo mentioned something about watching Doctor Who. Oh. My. Gosh. Take me to CHB!!! Hot, sarcastic, Doctor Who watching guys? SIGN ME UP!!! Anyways, I couldn't wait until Saturday to fangirl over this. My two favorite guys in the entire Heroes of Olympus and Percy Jackson series combined watch Doctor Who. Also, someone from TFS watches Doctor Who. They aren't made up characters from Rick Riodan, but I love them also, and they're Whovians. Whovians. Whovians everywhere. Also, today, it was pouring, ONLY while I had to walk between schools. I'm still cold, but I changed because I was dripping. I got soaked TWO HOURS ago. Seriously?!?!
Whovian
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!