quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, October 18, 2014

everything wrong with transformers 4: age of extinction, part 1

Happy Saturday! I got nothin... I'm pretty tired, despite getting like twelve hours of sleep... Which is way more than I've been getting lately. Anyways...... I've still got nothin. I blame.... I have no idea. So... Cinemasins!
Part one. The movie was very sin worthy. But the dinobots are pretty cool... And don't show up til part two. They are literally in the movie for like five minutes. Anyways, I'll do part two Monday, cause tomorrows my book-y day. Just yeah... Anyways, sorry for all the swearing, inappropriate stuff and just plain weird stuff.
Tired
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!