quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wolf Longboard

Wow, Wednesday already? I am totally not ready, despite keeping on thinking it's Thursday, it totally doesn't feel like it should already be Wednesday. Wow. Anyways, longboard.... decided the top, but on the bottom.... I'm gonna put wolf link and Midna on the bottom, but I can't decide which picture.......

This one is pretty cool. Also, pretty hard to draw....
Another cool yet hard to draw one.....
This one's more cutesy/Chibi than cool, but being chibi it's easier to draw....
 
Probably easier, but still less cool, more cool than Chibi...... yeah.....
 
Cool, cutesy-ish.... And probably easier to draw....
Cool and easy to draw...
DEFINATELY easier than most others
Cool, probably not easy to draw.
 
Totally cool, has the potential to be easy to draw (I'll try drawing all these in the next week or two or however many) and did I mention cool? Sadly it features less wolf link than I'd like my longboard too.... but for that, I could sacrifice...
Anyways, what do y'all think of them? Favorites? Suggestions? Additions?
Artsy
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!