quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Longboard fixes

Hi! So... No longboard pics today. It's... It needs some touch up, so you'll get the pictures when I post them to deviantart and/or instagram, when my longboard is completely done. So... that's that. I like it though. This week I'm probably shaping it, then next week grip and trucks... I think. So it might be a while til photos, sorry. It's just... I need to get off some extra paint, which I'm slowly but not really surely working on, and a bit of sanding on the wood burns, wiping off soot, ect. at least before I go to woodshop. I'm excited for woodshop though... yay.
Touch-ups
super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!