quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Hot haul; Halloween

Hey-llo! I have no idea. I need new greetings. So... That happened. I am not proud of it, but I'm not changing it. Anyways, it's finally October. I'm about a week late, but don't worry, cause I have enough creepy for Halloween along with enough immature and socially awkward to dress up and am skinny enough to eat twelve pounds of candy. Hmmmmm.......... I also carve pumpkins. I don't know what I'm doing this year, but a dragon would be cool. Or........... MIDNA (legend of Zelda: twilight princess). Twilight, creepy.... It works. Anyways, ooh.... I have to figure our what I'm painting on my longboard..... I feel like...... ~loZ~Naruto~Fairytail~soul eater what are your thoughts? Ooh! Or sky rim, Jak and daxter, Marshallee...... Ugh! Me and my fandoms! Sooo many! Anyways, I totally got costume stuff from hot topic, for Halloween, here, including....
Naruto headband! Sadly, the guy isn't included ;)
Same thing, showing you what it is, but the symbol doesn't show up in this picture....
I also got a DBZ scouted, but I can't get a picture to upload to this blog... So... Sorry. Google it if you really need to know.
And now, the price de resistancè (or however you say that. Is it even the right context? Anyways......)
The big thing...
Drumroll please!



I'm gonna be tinkerbell!!!

Sorry if any of the pictures Don't show up!
Fairy
Super-chu
Raven  DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!