quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, October 13, 2014

the ask and the answer review

Hullo! Oh, oh, the ask and the answer review..... Warning: this is the second book in a sequel, so.... Spoilers.
Basic plot: Todd apparently becomes Rapunzel and gets locked in a bell tower with the old Mayor- he surrendered at the thought of an army. Viola, meanwhile is getting healed and then becoming a healer. Of course, Viola and Todd don't know what's going on with the other one during like, the whole book. The whole time. Anyways, then a group called the answer start blowing up buildings and Viola's teacher is the head of it, before they disappear. Viola is left to take care of the house of healing, and be questioned by President Premtiss. *halfwaish point?* viola runs away to joint the answer, and gets a crush on a guy named Lee who loves her.... Love triangle. Ugh. Todd actually becomes friends with Davy and starts learning how to control his noise, which the mayor can use as a weapon. Also, he killed the spackle and I totally called the fact that it wasn't the answer....  And then they beat the evil mayor and the ship crashed.
Thoughts: But anyways... I was so glad when Viola and Todd finally found each other again and well.... Stayed together. I also love love love love how the mayor had to work for years but Todd could control it as soon as viola encouraged him. I know this is cheesy but.... Love trumps all. Now, back out of the girly zone, back to me...... Also, I was totally inspired by the book for the top of my longboard. I'm doing twilight princess (legend of Zelda) on the bottom... But on top... One silver A, and a capital A, and in between, "we are the choices we make". Cool, right? When it's completed I'll put a picture of it on here... I hope. But hey, that basically sums up the book in my opinion.
Rating: 5/5 I loved it! I even liked it better than the first!
Touchy-feel-y
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!