quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Book-y things

Hello! So, Sunday, reading.... Stuff? I dunno, books.... Weekly progress?
Fifth grave past the light: wow. *I am a little into the book... So.... * I love it, but um....... Wow. I want to kill Jessica, I betcha the cop guy who Gemma sees is either her crush or the psycho or both. Also, totally called it that Reyes was the cook. Also, I'm still sad about Rosie, but that explains Niccolette.
The ask and the answer: I finihed it, review soon.....
The blood if Olympus: I just got it in the mail, I am planning on starting... And potentially finishing it this week. Because goodbye PJO forever..... Or until the next Greek world ending catastrophe. Or I reread the series(es). Or both.
Reader
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!