quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Package!

So, I had a church thing during the day, which was pretty fun.  Then, tonight during dishes I mentioned my hot haul, (stuff from hot topic) and Trenton said that there was a package on the door then Phoenix said he told mom and assumed we'd already got it. I quite literally ran and jumped tithe door.... But doggie was on the same path and we had a head on collision. Yowch. Sorry! And ten Trenton got the package and... It was!!!! Yay! Happy Saturday everybody!!!! I also got the Heroes f Olympus, blood of Olympus book yesterday!!!!! Pros: PERCY JACKSON, ANNABETH CHASE AND LEO VALDEZ!!!!!!!!!! AND WELL..... EVERYONE ELSE!!!!! Cons: last book in the series.... Sigh.
Ninja-fairy-Saiyin
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!