quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Dreamy days

Hello! Okay, so... I had a dream last night (I've got dreams like you, no really! Just much less... Touchy feely) but seriously..... Basically here's how it went.
I was for some odd reason put into some weird training program for... I dunno what. I dunno if I forgot or was just never told (I'm 90% sure I was never told... I don't think I knew in the dream world). Anyways, it was with Soul from Soul Eater and another guy... I don't remember the other guy. I doubt he was any anime character, but I didn't realize Soul was Soul til I woke up. Anyways, the training program was by his parents and Soul and... The other guy (he was a brunette) were in the program longer than me and I was totally a rookie, new person, the person who doesn't know anything and can't do anything right... which I hate the feeling of. Doesn't everyone? So, anyways, training, then we had to submit a report but Soul had a hot older famous brother (Like in the anime/manga! Nice subconscious!) and literally the streets were filled with fangirls. I had just figured out it was another test for my training when... I woke up. Another reason I doubt the brunette was an anime character; he drives. He was driving through all the fangirls. Seriously, I know Soul and his brother are awesome musicians, but I didn't know subconscious me was such a fangirl. It was by no means my weirdest dream, but it was kinda cool. I just thought I'd share. Carry on.
Rookie
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!