quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, October 19, 2014

reading Sunday.

Hello! Book-y-book-ness. Starts...................................................................................................... Now!
Fifth grave past the light: um.... Well, spoiler territory. Reyes is gonna die, his sisters lighting the world on fire and........... I haven't gotten that far since last week. But cook hasn't killed anyone so.... That's good :)
The blood of Olympus: spoiler territory... I guess. Um.... Annabeth and Piper just fought the anti-Hephaestus, who I feel like is totally Annabeths worst enemy. She is all plans, no emotions.............. Well, she has emotions, she just doesn't trust them because plans are more stable than emotions and I find it so cute how Reyna acts towards Nico. It's really cute. But what the heck does HTK mean? HTK............................................... Seriously?!?! Explain!!!
Reader
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!