quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, October 17, 2014

think before you slogan

It is finally Friday.do you know how long I've been waiting for this?! It's actually probably only been like, a week, but close enough. Anyways, we watched the boy in the striped pajamas in English (spoiler alert, it SUCKS. Depressing + boring = kill me now) and then in history (right after English) we started talking about movies and me and this one kid started talking about the incredibles. Because it's awesome. I said incredibles two was coming out and somehow the underminer was mentioned and he said he had an incredibles game boy game featuring the underminer. I think I used to have incredibles for GameCube, featuring the plot of the movie, but anyways. So, the underminer probs isn't the next movie, cause like, it's about 5-10 years later (or less. I dunno.) but I'm excited for incredibles two. And want the underminers game. AND may we take a second to remember how much the underminers slogan sucks? It's like "I am beneath you, but no one is beneath me!" Okay, so in villainous terms it might mean he's ruthless, terrible and there's nothing he won't do, but to me it basically is like saying he's the worst villain ever. Basically predicting his demise. It sounds like "no one is as pathetic as me! Free win! I can lose so bad it'll raise your self esteem!" It's kinda like how on the St. Louis trip a guy said him and his ex girlfriend said their "song" was I miss you by blink 182. While an awesome song by an awesome band I love, totally sucks for a "our song" type crap. Seriously, some of the lines.... "Hello there, the angel from my nightmare/ the shadow in the background of the morgue/ the unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley..."
"My indecision to call you, and hear your voice of treason..."
"Don't waste your time on me, you're already the voice inside my head..."
Adorable! No, really, soooooooo cute and relationship-y. So, moral of the story.... Don't have you and your girlfriend/boyfriends song be I miss you by blink 182 and do not have your slogan be "I am beneath you, but nothing it beneath me!" Unless you just really really wanna be the very worst.. Like no one ever was. To fail them is my real test, to suck is my cause! Okay, seriously... Don't.
Although, good idea for a blog post.... Top ten least romantic songs. Because a) ew, romance, couple-y stuff.... Bleh. And B) I'm me. I listen to lost of uncouple-y songs. I'm good at being forever alone ;p
Beneath you
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!