quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, October 26, 2014

book update

Books books books! Ah, books. Books, I love you. And I'm going to update you now!
Fifth grave Last the light: I love fifth grave, but I'm getting really annoyed by how much purple-y-purple is in it. Ew. Gross. But I'm still... Tolerating it. I could stand it in the other books, but now.... Just ugh. Of course, I really love the line where jealous son of Saton says "yeah, my dads pretty famous too." Best. Line. Ever.

The blood of Olympus: wow. I love love love love love love *one eternity later* love love love love it! A) Percy Jackson. B) Leo Valdez. C) I am Annabeth Chase. Also, isn't it a great thing how percy and Annabeth are the ones to *spoiler* I mean... I'll talk about it when I review it... I'm almost done. Btw... Magnus Chase is the next series. Chase is not a coincidence. Yay. Insert absolute glee here. Add some happiness and wanting to get to know fictional character me's relative. So..... More yay.

That's my book-y update.
Reader
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!