quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, October 7, 2013

Angry at not being angry

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO BE MAD AT YOUR CRUSH?!?!?!?! IT SUCKS. BIG TIME. IM TRYING TO BE MAD AT MINE CAUSE IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN AND HE'S AN IDJIT BUT IT SERIOSULY SUCKS AND IS NOT WORKING AND BRIAN WHY DI YOU LIKE HIM WHY BRAIN WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I can't exactly tell you why, or about what, or what happened, but my crush and me is not happening and I'm mad at the jerk, but Im not cause I like him and everything's so complicated but so unmentionable and I just can't. It's personal to my friend, and me and my crush and the people who were there. And my best friends I need to talk to them about it (so if you're reading this, call me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) . (Or text me.) Anywho, nothing really happened today, other than seriously trying not to like my crush even though I do and I blame him for being so hot and perfect and amazing.
Busy being mad
It's a long story
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!