quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, October 21, 2013

Boy crazy

Hey! Whazzup? So, I think I've finally caught up to the universe and all the crap that's been happening. Okay, not crap, pure unadulterated awesomeness with a side of epic and just a pinch of perfection. Although, there is some stuff I might have forgotten or want to re-tell or re-illuminate or talk about cause my brains all jacked up and if I'm confused or angry or happy or sad or any emotion that ever happened about something then I will talk about it until I forget or stop thinking about it almost constantly. So mostly it has stuff to do with boys. Plus, when I was doing that post about the football game bonfire I was rushed and a lot happened that day and I was writing and posting it when I had like ten minutes before leaving for the concert. Plus I'm listening to I miss the misery by hale storm and it soooooo makes me maybe kinda sorta think of some of my crushes. Just like I hate everything about you by three days grace. So, yeah, this post is going o be about boy crazy me on Friday. Cause I'm like insane o.O O.o oo-ooooo-ooh. Anyways, so first of all there was the football game. So, like at the football game me, Indiana and my youth pastors two kids were going to play tag when we walked past a bunch of guys. They shouted hey ladies or something a is. I was busy talking so I turned and wade, thinking I knew them or something. Well, the guy I waved at runs over to his friends and said something about it. I was like, oh my gosh. I waved, not said wanna go under the bleachers and make out. Maybe if he was a few years older and a few thousand times hotter, and I knew him. So that was like.... What the heck. Seriously, I waved, not asked him out. And I'm not super pretty and older and flirty, so it's not even like they should be bugging us in the first place. And I also saw a certain guy named Cameron in the car on the way there. If I had functioned that it was him I would've probably told the car to try and hit him. He was with two friends I think I recognized but didn't know. If I had functioned that it was him, I probably would've told the driver to try to hit them. Seriously, I'm still mad at him. But I have a super huge crush on that idjit (whats-up-supernatural-refernce) thank you brain. So then I kept on hoping he wouldn't be at the football game, cause when I have a problem I usually try to ignore it and it'll go away. The only thing that didn't work for was tanner, but he's just weird. Anyways, so then I was buying stuff at the concession stand for this kid when I saw him sitting on a bench there. He doesn't even go to west! Not to mention this kid from my school who I hate and like who was at a west game even though he's from east, but anyways, hoping he wouldn't  notice me didn't work cause the kid I was with walked right in front of them. I think he said hi but I just glared at him. And then I managed to avoid him the whole time. But a the bonfire, another time he totally butted into the conversation was when I was talking to the totally awesome gamer dude. He said something like I'm probably the weirdest person you've ever met. Which he isn't, he was talking to the girl who was going to the legend of Zelda concert. Who is basically insane and has totally weird fritzy emotions, who was sitting there debating video games with him. I said no, cause I'd met weirder when Cameron butted in. This was like the second time. He said to be careful cause I was obviously talking about him, which I wasn't. Self centered jerk. I was sorta mad at him so I said he was half.... Or one fourth of the weirdest person I ever met, when I finally decided on third. First off, that creeper was ease dropping and third, not everything us about him. The sun doesn't revolve around him. I'm just being pathetic now, right? Well that sucks. Oh and, in fifth hour I have Japanese in the library and guess who was there? My school crush. He had to print something out and the only open computer was right next to me. I don't think he noticed but that just made my day. Yeah, I'm a bit weird. 
Insane
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!