quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Checking in.

Hey, sorry, I've been busy! Tuesday I went to Jessie's swim meet after tutoring which got out around five, I had an hour to eat and go and then I got home and had to do my homework and get to sleep. My dad, the jerk, got mad at me cause I didn't walk my dog. What was I supposed to do? Walk doggie and eat at the same time? Or make dinner, be chopping up peppers while walking him? Like honestly!!! Then yesterday I had Mel over and then I had to make dinner and go to fuel. When did I have time to walk doggie? Like, Mel wouldn't have done it and when I got home some creeper could kidnap me! Well, he could try. Either way, I don't want it to happen. Then my dad freaked out in me again, for no walking him. Well I'm going to go walk him now, happy!
In other news....... Yeah, I got nothing.
Busy as heck
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!