quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!! 🎃👻🎑👻Okay, I know I haven't done a real post in forever! Well, not forever just a few days. But, I mean, that is a super long time here in teen world featuring ADD and ADHD peeps. Anyways, so Tuesday I went to tutoring, and then my mom told me we were going out to eat at Chinese right after, we just went to pick up the boys. So, I had no time to post. Yesterday I had to work on all the stuff for today, like starting off some of the treats I'm making for the Halloween party, and making my costume cause my previous plan bailed. She was gonna come over yesterday to finish it, but then she had to go to an orchestra concert for her cousin, so I had to run around finding and making stuff on my own. It's not too bad, just not preferred the day before Halloween. I'm still going as girl link though, so no worrys. I still have to paint my nails and carve a pumpkin, but I have friends who can help me tonight, at least I hope they'll help. Anyways, yesterday I was at school and do you remember a few weeks ago when I splashed a guy, who just so happened to be a hot guy from my church? Well yesterday he threw carrots at me then poked me, and said he was going to find me when it rained and splash me. Well, it started raining later yesterday, so I have to avoid him. I think my pikachu sweatshirt is very recognizable, but thankfully I'm not wearing it today. I'm wearing black and creepy and eyeball rings and candy corn earrings. It's kinda fun to see all the people dressed up at school. And some little kid came into the library for trick-or-treating. He was dressed as mike from monsters university. I also had a friend who was dressed as a bunny, but tonight she's gonna dress up as a goddess, Demeter, Greek goddess of agriculture. There was also a chick dressed up as a bumble bee. A bunch of my friends are coming over, and I am getting lots of candy, so today should be good. Tell ya about it tomorrow!
Girl Link
Raven DeWitt

4 comments:

  1. WOW! That was some fast narration, LOL! I didn't know you can trick o treat at libraries? Speaking of candy,i'm licking a green lolipop. :P What are your favorite candies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all candy, especially sour, although chocolate is always good. And it was my school library, so I think it was little kids trick-or-treating in the high school, like you could do in elementary schools or some parents work or something. :)

      Delete
  2. I so agree with you about chocolate. :P YUMM! Oh cool!!

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!