quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween special-ish

Halloween was awesome! :) well, mostly. I felt like I abandoned all my friend or left them out at least once each. So, Indiana was just laying on the couch while me and my friends were doing last minute candy and decoration detail. Then we didn't get to trick-or-treating until really late and July wasn't going trick-or-treating, everyone was freaking out and saying let's go c'mon let's go, so I just ended up having to go with them and leave July at my house until her mom picked her up, which is till feel really bad about. Then while we were trick-or-treating Indiana wanted to go to her friends house. Everyone else was still trick-or-treating in our neighborhood, so I though we would meet up with them, cause it wouldn't take too long. Wrong. So we kinda left them and now I feel bad about it, cause I didn't want to and I though we'd meet up later. So..... Like that happened. In other news my link costume turned out great, and the hat is awesome. I'm gonna wear it for fun, probably same with the shirt. Well, very very very oversized tshirt, so it's more like a dress on me. Which is why it worked for Links tunic. The cake pops kinda sorta failed miserably, but they taste really good. :D I love the strawberrys, which were covered with white chocolate and given faces with black frosting. Indiana dressed as the doctor, July didn't dress up and the rest were the three pink ladies. It kinda annoyed me, cause my friends love the outsiders book, which I hate, and one of the, was being all like guys, I'm a greaser! First off, pink doesn't really give off the greaser vibe, and secondly like, yeah, but will you stop fangirling over the outsiders? It was a really terrible book, sorry if you liked it. I hated it. And the guys were legit gay. I mean, I get that it was written by a girl, but unless you're a girl who knows how guys think, you can't do that. Vis-versa guys. Like, seriously, don't. You. Dare. Anyways, I mean, they were cute costumes but the outsiders seriously bugged me. Another thing that seriously bugged me; when people dress up as nerds. You don't see me wearing a 1D sweatshirt and backwards hats and being all like lol, I'm a cool person, yolo swag. Because, let's face it I'm not a cool person, like that group I mean. It's just like that. I always hate nerd stuff now,  it that's a whole other post. Anyways, some Halloween costumes that I loved were of course mine, a few Mario and Luigis and I saw a spyro and a minion. I also saw another one that I loved but I don't remember it now. Dang. I just though of something; if people are going to dress up as nerds, next year I'm dressing up as a cool person. Anyways, tomorrow's youmacon, which I don't know if I'm going to, but probably not. I, super sad about that. Please god, let me go! Please please please please please! Today's chemistry clubs Halloween special; dry ice. It's also not November 1st it's October 32nd. And I'm participating in nanowrimo, which is a writing thingy. Anyone have any ideas what mine should be about? Comment!
Girl Link
Chosen hero
Abandoner
Youmacon envier
Actual nerd
Aspiring writer
I'm just a lot of things, okay?
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. Aww!! Don't feel bad about leaving me! I said you could and that was totally fine! Also that stinks about everybody else.... I really wish I had been able to go with you guys :(
    Do you have an account on NaNo yet?

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!