quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Jack Frost rant

So, in honor of it snowing Monday, (which is pretty made my week) I'm dedicating a post to my favorite guardian, one of the big four, JACK FROST!!!! I've probably done posts on him before, but some things I could do so many posts on I would still be able to blog if I go to heaven. Or down under, and no, I ain't talking about Australia. But that's a whole other post. Anyways, so his weekend I was having a big four marathon/rise of the brave tangled dragons marathon. Because I need to start writing that book. And I personally love hiccup and Jack Frost. I love Jack more though, sorry Hiccup. He does have Astrid. Anyways, Jack Frost, the hot. Even though he is amazingly cool. Hahaha, terrible pun. But true. He's cool and funny and caring and sweet and a totally fighter and hot and yeah, I love the way he looks, but I also love his personality, his past, everything. He's awesome and always comes with snow and cold and I LOVE snow and cold!!!! And snowball fights. My favorite holiday is Christmas which is in the winter. I love winter and everything about winter, the hot coco and sledding  and ice skating and snow and everything snow and the holidays and the breaks and it's just perfect. So, it makes sense I'd love the winter guardian. He is winter embodied, and I love winter. He's sledding and snow and ice and ice skating and even the heat things I love like the hot fire and hot coco, go along with winter. And it never said Jack Frost was hurt by heat. It never said he couldn't go by a fire or drink hot coco. So boom. He's the perfect husband and I won't settle for anything less. Haha. But since I'm not in rise of the brave tangled dragon, my ship in that group is Jack babe and Merida. And for all you people who ship Hiccup or Rapunzel they have an actually couple/boyfriend/girlfriend. I can see a ship with hiccup cause he isn't actually dating him, but they are kinda a thing. So, I don't ship him with anyone, but other people can. I just HATE Rapunzel ships. Especially with my Jack Frost. Dibs btw!!! Like, Rapunzel is married. You can't ship someone who's married. And they are a reeeaaaallllyyyyyy boring ship. I mean, seriously? Can't think of anything more exciting. Really. Oh, and I follow a lot of RP Jack Frost accounts on twitter. So, last year I was talking to one and my throat hurt and I said something about it and he said he "put his hand to my throat and used his frost powers to help my throat" or something like that. I swear, right when I got that tweet my sore throat started freezing, and it was like oh my gosh he's real!!!! So, if I ever see him I love him!
Mrs. Frost
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!