quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tuesday the 17th plus two but still on Tuesday

Hey! Sorry for the late post, I literally just got home. First I had school, and I have no homework today! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, of course it's epic! Doing my happy dance! Okay, not really, I don't dance nor do I have a happy dance. But anyways, that's already a good day. So, yay! And then I had tutoring and my Japanese is going well. バッコパッコは あかです。First person to translate that won't get anything. Sorry, but I will love you forever! Hint: first part is in katakana with the hiragana particle wa spelled ha and second part is hiragana. I'll be posting the answer in my post tomorrow so don't be late! You have one day ;p. So after tutoring me and my mom we in the library and I got a book about everybody's favorite grim reaper Charley Davidson. I got the second book, second grave to the left. The third one is third grave dead ahead, fourth one if fourth grave beneath my feet and the fifth one is fifth grave beyond the light or something like that. There's also a book not in the series but I think still about Charley, called for I have sinned. So, I got that and it should be exciting! :D! Then me and my mom went shopping. I got some things for my BFFs for Christmas that I wanna talk about but they could read my blog and I don't want them to see spoilers! I swear I'll blog about it during Christmas. Or well, anytime after I've given them their gifts cause I sooooo need to share! It's super cute! I will say this; "every good fairy tale needs an old fashion villain," -Morarity from BBC's Sherlock Holmes. That's your clue peeps! But what ins it? Is the quote the clue or the person who said it or Sherlock Holmes or BBC or even the autocorrect? O.o btw Moriarity autocorrects to morality and I spelled villain v-i-l-l-i-a-n and it auto corrected to Golgi apparatus. Huh, who would've thunk. Now begin your investigation! O.o ........... I need to watch less Sherlock Holmes. I think prolonged exposed drove me sane.
Yes I do realize what I just said.
Sass-lock Holmes
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!