quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, November 8, 2013

The curious savage

Hey. I just went to see my school play, the curious savage. It was cool. And boring. Booorrriiiinnnnnnngggggggggggggg. I mean, I liked it and here were some really hot guys in it, but it was boring. It was sorta funny though. It was about a sanatorium where there was a perfectly sane  person who messed with her step children who were just too jerky to be true. And in the end she leaves them. I didn't like that. Of course the rest of it was cool. But again boring. If you have a chance to go see it do, just don't be all.... ADHD or add or whatever. Just don't be expecting something exciting. Because it's about a gazzillion years old, or in days from that time. And it's jokes are almost as old. No offense, it was a good play, but... Again, boooooorrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg.
Bored
Like sherlock
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!