quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Hey! So my bro Hilda at http://hildald.blogspot.com did a thankful Thursday post, and I wanted to do one too. I don't know why, it must feels good to think of everyone and mentally thank them. Plus it's November, and thanks giving is this month. On thanks giving it will probably be a shorter blurb about each thing, but a longer list. Here's the link to her post; http://hildald.blogspot.com/2013/11/thankful-thursday-link-up-so-much-love.html?showComment=1383845966469#c4709609651304753484

So, numbero uno: I am so very thankful for my brother. Hey bro! In case you didn't know his name is Phoenix. I say brother, but he's more like a best friend. We are super alike, personality and look wise. Which is odd because we both are super like each other and almost nothing like our parents. Same color hair, same color eyes. Same color natural highlight (but only in certain light). And according to one of his friends, we have similar facial expressions. After he said that we both made an expression that was the same. We also both love anime and manga, and we suggest them to each other and watch em together. We also both love video games, mostly the same ones too. We both draw and he has a whole wall in his room covered with only drawings he thinks are good enough to go onto his wall. They're all really good, I agree, and I am proud to say some of my drawings are on there too. We like the same music, rock, metal and screamo, and we use each other's iTunes accounts to share music. Half the music on my iPod is off his account. It's pretty cool. We like the same YouTube videos, both of our favorites is team four star or TFS an anime abridged parody. They have Hellsing Ultimate and DBZ not there. Other than our amazingly high amount of similarities, he's really fun to hang out with, he usually agrees with me and doesn't zone out during my rants. He gives good advice and is protective of his little sis, but not over protective. He's the best older brother ever.

Ni (Japanese for two): I am thankful for my friends. Well, friends is a very general subject, and while I love all of them, this rant is for my best friends. July is awesome, really nice and the geek, like me! Books and tv shows and social media. She got me into most of the sites that I use. She also got me into blogging. Arigato! She also likes animals and we watch each other's dogs whenever we go on vacation. It's really fun! She's an aspiring writer, I would say like me, but she's good and gets things done and actually writes. I seriously need to work on nano! Then there's Jessie, who is honestly the girly half of me. She's a tomboy, with a flair for style. Seriously, she's a nerd and into really cool shows and is a good artist, but whenever she's over she has something new to try out on me. Whether it's a new hairstyle or make up or she just wants to girlify me, I always end up looking like I actually have somewhere to go with actually people. Seriously, can't my crush see me after that happens? Anyways, she's really fashionable and good with hair and makeup, so I think she's going to be a fashion designer.

Three: My mom. Mum. Mummy. Are you my mummy? I want my mummy! What-up-doctor-who-reference! She cooks really good, and reads. We also usually watch a show every night and she buys me stuff. Not like all the time, but she bought monsters university and she always buys enough snacks to feed all of Africa. Then the teenage monsters come over and the foods gone and we have to fast until Tuesday. It happens. (Okay, maybe not all of its gone... They left the vegetables). She's pretty cool, and is usually chill about stuff. Like, she let me, my brother and my dad burn my Halloween pumpkins every year. I ditched school with her last year for a chiropractor during second hour and we went shopping and to a movie. My new favorite movie, rise of the guardians. I don't know if I had my blog at that time last year. If so, I probably ranted about it cause it's like one of/my favorite movie. It's amazing! Anyways, just some stuffs he's usually pretty chill about, and it's really nice. Plus sometimes it's nice to talk about guys to people who aren't guys. And other girl stuff. Cause, let's face it, I may be a tomboy but I'm also still a girl.

Quattro: boys. Let's face it, without them the world would be boooorrrrriiiiinnnnnnngggggg. They are funny. And yeah, girls can be funny, but I don't know why, guys are funnier. Not saying there's no funny girls out there, or that all guys are funny, I'm just saying, I generally think guys are funnier. Although sometimes they can be a little obnoxious. And boys can be idiots. They can be first rate, unadulterated idiot. With a sprinkle of dumb. But I still love them and I still love them for it. Of course, I can get mad at some of them sometimes, but usually I have a right. And I usually make up with them. Or the ones worth making up with, at least. And while guys still have drama, it's not nearly as bad as girl drama. I still hate it though, and they have less, but not none. And I generally get along with them better. And c'mon, let's face it ladies, without hot guys life would suck. I mean, Neil caffery or whoever the actor is that plays him, Channing Tatum and let's not forget my personal favorite, Chris Evans. If none of them existed where would I get to see hot guys?!?! And I couldn't live without hot guys!!!! This includes my crush <3.

Go or ご: my regular friends. Not nearly as close as my Besties, but c'mon, let's face it, I need them. They're funny and nice and caring and I can't have my best friends in all of my classes. Sadly. But hey, as long as I don't I might as well have some friends, in any form. Arigato!

Six: social media. I love it! It's fun to express my opinions, and not everyone has to know its me! I can be myself and people with like me for it. Sure people can judge me and be mean, but I can block em. Not that I would, I would probably think it was hilarious and social media everything else about it. And anyways, I have friends there. There are people in the world who are exactly like me. And even if they aren't, I get along with them so much better than most people in real life. I mean, real people can be awesome, but there are some... And anyways there are so many inspiring things and fan fictions and everything. It's like a whole new universe to explore. And youtube videos. They have everything from parodys to songs to tutorials for everything. I mean, sure I'm not going watch one direction music videos and makeup tutorials, but people like that stuff and I except it. As long as 1D stops stealing and insulting doctor who, cause they stole our official day. We sorta beat you too it by fifty years, sorry. Anyways, that rant has another day (like tomorrow). There's still drawing tutorials and BVB or ADTR or three days grace or aa or ff5 or stuff like that music videos that I love. And don't get me started on the parodies.

Nana or なな: God. He should be the beginning, but he makes more since as a grand finale. Well, he should be numbers one through seven, actually through infinite. He created everything and gives us everything. He created and gave me everything I'm thankful for, and he can take it away. But he isn't. He isn't taking away my food or my water or my air, because he loves me. He loves everyone, even if you don't believe in him. Which, even if you are "too smart to believe in god" you are an idiot if you don't. Because you may be Allah out facts, but Christianity has the most facts in its whole religion. And while I'm a Christian and encourage everyone to be, you don't have to be. But to me the stupidest thing is atheism. There was nothing and then there was something, or there was so much nothing it created something. How does that sound more realistic than God creating everything? You can believe whatever you want, but Christian doesn't mean stupid. It means smarter than you. But, enough, that's a while other post. So.... Tomorrow. Sorry day wars, you're gonna have to wait. Anyways, thank God for God.

Thankful

Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. I love your post!! I can relate to some of the things you mentioned. So awesome! Andthanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arigato and ditto, some of my thankfulness is inspired by your post, but like, what it is in my own life :)

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!