quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday

Hi! :-) whazzup? It's Black Friday and I am not murdering people just so I can get a good deal on some more stuff that I don't need. Seriously, I know someone that hot bitten last year on Black Friday.  Over a laptop. A fudging laptop! Yeah, and I know that this is the cheesiest thing vert but really? A day after thanksgiving we kill people over stuff? And I mean, as if Black Friday isn't bad enough they're starting on thanksgiving, like seriously? You're missing the point. If I was a store I would open at like ten so people would sleep in and come. I'm not waiting all night for some stupid deals. I'm very lazy. And I watched a supernatural episode in an insane asylum. Because I needed more reason not to go crazy that just made me crazy. But I'm insane. Or in-Saiyan! Haha, dbz/tfs reference!   But I mean, we live in one of the weirdest worlds ever. Anyways, this is a Black Friday post. I got nothing. My brother went to the mall for Black Friday last year though. He ended up walking five miles into grand rapids. I think. Or somewhere around there. He walked all the way there at five in the morning. With his ginger and redneck friends. Thanksgiving was awesome, and here was lots of good food, including a apple crisp made by yours truly. It was yummy. Then I watched the avengers. I'm sure something else happened yesterday but my mind went blank about five second ago........... Seriously, I don't get Black Friday.
Thankful
Raven DeWitt

3 comments:

  1. I so agree, Black Friday is ridiculous!! It also shows how ambitious and greedy retailers are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually, I watched a supernatural episode where a demon was making people so much more greedy. It really reminded me of black Friday.

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!