quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, November 25, 2013

Quick update

Hey, short post no YouTube, and I might not be able to post tomorrow because I have school then tutoring then orchestra rehearsal and I barely have time to breathe in between. It's from for thirty to seven or eight thirty, depending on how evil the teachers are and I have it today and tomorrow. Or well, right now. It's sorta annoying though, I mean it should be done around seven, but it might be done around eight thirty too. Like seriously? What are you the cable guy? So either my parents are an hour early or a hour late.
It's starting
Bye
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!