quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Today's guys

Hey, what's new? Today in bio we had a lab where we had to put our hands in ice water for like two minutes. It was awesome and on my bucket list is officially swimming in ice water. Like polar bearing or whatever. This may have been inspired by the fact that I love freezing cold, or the fact that I was sitting next to what I consider one of the top five hottest guys I know. Maybe top two? And then in civics we had to present for class and there were a bunch of skits that we had to do that took place in cars. Mostly that people in the cars were a guy and a girl. ;p. We all know why it went that way. If you don't, guy and a girl and a car is make out time. Which is why there aren't drive in movie theaters anymore. Hey, guys basically just like making out, it's the sad truth. At least all the ones I know. Sowwy if I just ruined guys for you. But seriously, I blame the guys I  hangout with. And little kids shows/movies. Those things are pervy!
Cold blooded
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!