quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Frozen doctor

Hey! I went to see Frozen yesterday. I loved it! Even though it was epic it wasn't as Tangled. Although, it is really hard to compare to Tangled. I loved Frozen. Her sister rocked, it was an awesome storyline. The music was good, but forgettable. I loved it though. Especially "let it go" and "For the first time in forever". And of course the "Do you want to make a snowman". I loved Kristoff, but my bestie, July, who I went to see it with, has dibs. Aw. I always feel weird calling dibs on guys that are taken... So I have Jack Frost! Mwahahahahaha! Anyways, there are two really cute guys and a cute snowman, but the two kinds of cutes are very different. It was really good and it had a really cute, well whole thing. And it was kinda sad. I loved it. And I totally relate to like... all the main characters minus two. But it was really good and would be a nice present when it comes out *HINT HINT* Oh, and the song "For the first time in forever" from Frozen is just like "For the first time ever" from Tangled. Seriously!
And today I went to Doctor Who club with my friend. We watch the fiftieth. Which contained people and things I didn't know. Which sucks cause spoilers. But there weren't too many. Yay. It was good. And we made Doctor Who lip balm, which I didn't like because I hhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttteeeeeeeeeeee lip balm. And there were the box thingys. No idea what they're called but they're boxy people. So yeah.
Doctor Princess
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!