quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, November 3, 2013

My inspiration

Hey! So, I was meaning to post earlier,but then I got sidetracked. And then I got to the page and Phoenix took my iPad. I have to delete ever app that isn't for school by tomorrow when they take away our fun because they're evil, terrible people. And I met River Song, and that's such a sad story. Well from what Indiana told me about it it's a terrible story. And I still don't know what exactly I'm doing for nanowrimo, but I have a few ideas. I should really start writing but it all confuses me. I should go figure it out, so I'll be there in a few. Sorry my life is really boring, I've basically been watching doctor who for the past day. And going on monster high and trying to think of what to write about. I haven't heard from my twitter friends from monster high. Hopefully they'll be on soon. Anyways, I need writing ideas. I'm thinking Disney princesses modern day/Disney high school. That'd be cool. Or like a future where it's all war and anarchy and destruction and ruin. That'd be a cool story or video game. Which means it'd be fun to write about, think about what people would be feeling, thinking, doing. Or the princess ones, take a character and what I think they would do in this situation. Like what would happen? Or change a major avent in history. The south won the war or the colonies never rebelled against Britain. What would've happened? What would my family and friends be like? What would my life be like? That's where I usually get my inspiration for writing. That and all the fan fictions I want to write. Or sometimes it's even a photo. I get inspiration from a picture. Choices and questions like "you can customize a character and go into any anime you want but you'll only go there when you sleep and you'll get transported here with the person you hate most OR you go to the anime world all the time, but you don't choose what world or what your character looks like or age or voice or powers are". For one like this I would make two main characters who would each choose a different choice. So, that's my inspiration for stories. What should I do for nanowrimo? Cause while I can tell you all that, I have no idea what to do! :/
Writers block
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!