quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Teens reaction to after ever after

Hey! I finished my homework in fifth hour when I was done for the day and on the bus. So, yay! No homework! Like, I do have homework, but it doesn't count. I saw Cameron today too! Other than that and a new lab partner nothing really exciting happened. On the bright side I didn't murder the new lab partner. And it's not chemistry. And you know the video I showed you yesterday? Well, today is a follow up video, and it's basically people's reactions to it. So if you haven't seen it, go look at it now, I'll wait for you.....



Okay, so my reaction to the video was a straight face the whole time like hhhmmmmm, I might wanna put this on my blog and the last line Pocahontas says, like when he's doing one line from them all I was like wait what!!! My friend who showed me just started cracking up. It was sorta funny. Anyways, so here's regular people who aren't freaks with blogs like me's reaction to the video.
Teen
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!