quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, November 16, 2013

The winter soldier

Hi! Konichiwa. Actually it's Konbanwa. Nevermind, sorry for the late post. I was doing manual labor all day then watched Captain America on the laptop cause I love him. And since it's a late and boring day and I haven't worked on nanowrimo in a few days, so, for this post, WHO WANTS TO SEE A TRAILER WITH THE HOTTEST SUPERSOLDIER IN THE WORLD?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!??!?!? AND IT'S THE SECOND ONE!!!! WITH BUCKY!!!! YAY!!!!! CAUSE BUCKY LIVES!!!!!!! If you think I'm completely insane then go see the movie for yourself.
I hope this is the right one
Super Soldier
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!