quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thor two: the dark world

So I went to see Thor: the dark world today. And may I just say......EPIC AWESOMENESS IM SURPRISED MY BRIAN DIDNT EXPLODE FROM HOW COOL IT WAS!!!! I loved it, as I do almost every movie. Okay, every movie short if romances and movies that are nonfiction. Cause reality's reaaaallllllyyyy not my thing. So, naturally I loved Thor 2. Of course Thor two featured the normal people a Thor movie would, Thor, Loki, their mom and dad, Thor's band of merry men. It featured Darci and Jane and that old dude they hangout with. It also had a special guest appearance from my favorite avenger; Captain America. Loki was with Thor and talking too him and Loki decided to mess with Thor by turning into people. He turned into Captain America one of the best avengers ever, and along with being awesome he is also my favorite avenger! :D. I loooooovvvvveeeee Captain America and his actor, Chris Evans! Btw if either or both or if there isn't a difference he ever sees this post, you're the best actor ever! (Cause we all know famous people view my blog. Cause I'm just cool like that). But anyways, other than my favorite avenger being in he movie, my favorite non avenger that's not really a hero was in there! Loki. He wasn't the bad guy. Or the only bad guy. He was still bad but good and I don't think he's bad and..... Okay, so here's my thoughts on Loki: Yeah, he shouldn't have gone on a rampage and killed like half of earth. Dick move Loki. But at the same time, I like him. Yes, he did kill people. Yes, he did "destroy" (I don't think it's destroyed) a while realm. Yep, that's his fault. But it's also his dad's fault. You know, for kidnapping a kid, raising it as his own and setting up his kids so that they are rivals and raising them both saying they can be king but only one can be and SERIOUSLY LOKI AND THORS DAD, YOU MESSED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously? In the first movie guess who Loki was trying to impress? HIS DAD. And in the avengers, guess who told Loki he would be king? HIS DAD. Yes, Loki did kill people and supposedly destroy a realm, but Loki's dad is the one who raised him and made him think he should, think he should do that to impress him. They both contributed. And then there's Thor. Thor is of course a good guy, but that doesn't mean he always was. Before he met Jane Foster he was a arrogant jerk, who "courted war". He was stuck up and just fought for fun and killed and was a war addict. He wasn't king material. Loki wanted to be king and his dad wouldn't let him. But then who literally changed a day ago is all perfect. Yeah, Thor loved his brother and didn't want him hurt. Or evil. But dude, Thor was a jerk then he changed. And he's good now. But, he wasn't good. And guess who still favored his brother? His freaking dad, who I personally don't like. Because he caused it! Seriously, HISHE and honest trailers agree. Seriously what the heck was he thinking? My favorite line ever was when Thor and Loki's dad said that they weren't gods. Like thank you so much! I still don't like you that much, but that is my favorite line from a Thor movie, probably in the top five lines of any Avengers movie. Anyways, I liked Darcy in this movie too, even if she says he s-word like twice. Which is aka-awkward when watching with your mom. Same with the like two or three kisses that last like ten minutes. That intern wasn't even all that hot. Neither was the guy Jane was with in like the scene that she first appeared it. He was SOOO not cute. But Thor on the other hand... And Loki. They put the hot in psycHOTic. Okay, maybe just Loki and barely even, but Loki and Thor are still cute. But neither is psychotic. Just hot. Anyways, the old scientist dude streaking and pants less was soooo not a highlight and.... It was just gross and awkward and ew!!! And there's some stuff I'm a bit confused about but..... SPOILER ALERT: Loki at he end.... Did he kill his dad? Or where was his dad at that last part? SPOILER ALERT OVER.
Asguardian
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!