quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, November 18, 2013

Randomness

Hey! Whazzup? You know how yesterday's posts was me int he middle of cleaning my room? Yeah, that kinda didn't get done. I mean, I did put all my dirty clothes in a laundry basket as opposed to my floor and bring them down to be washed, but I'm been meaning to do that for like a week now. Let's just say input the pro in procrastinate. But don't worry, I'm taking care of my procrastination issues, just wait and see. Hahaha, I have like a million more of those, but there is a time and a place. Kinda. Wait, is there? Not the point. Anyways, so.... I lost my train of though. Oh well. I had the hiccups earlier. Like Hiccup the Viking. First Viking who wouldn't kill a dragon. First to ride one though. Oh! I should get to work on my big four story! And then big four in hogwarts. WAIT! Just thought of something; famous hogwarts. A hogwarts filled with superheroes, movie and tv show characters, bands, actors. Like Jack sparrow meets the doctor meets Harry potter meets BVB meets Zelda meets batman. Like just a bunch of people, al thrown into a group together. Kinda like an idea for the 50th doctor who special, get every actor who has ever played a doctor, companion or other main role in doctor who, stick em on a giant tardis set and tell them not to break character. Record it all. My story would be like that, just with a whole bunch of people from every fandom! And then maybe camp half blood. Ooh! Big four in camp half blood! What other stories can I make? Big four in SHEILD! Big four in supernatural okay, I need to think of ideas. And along with the big four I could also do just a bunch of things. Okay, I officially looovvvveeeee crossovers. BIG FOUR IN VARIOUS VIDEO GAMES AND ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, that's the most epic one of all!
Happy writing, hope I inspired some ideas
Sorry if you never heard of/don't like half of these
I think I'm gonna make a list and post it when it's done
Or when it gets reeeaaallllyyyy long
Your welcome
Ish
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!