quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Nanowrimo zombies

Hey! Whazzup? So, today I went to pamcakes, which is basically just pancakes at one of our youth leaders houses. Her names Pam. Anyways, so I went there and we ate pancakes and bacon and oranges and talked. Pretty exciting, huh? Then I went to Indianas house and we watched doctor who. And the doctor lost Donna. Then I got home and my iPad got kidnapped for Hellsing. Or course I got to work on my nanowrimo peace first. Yay. Here's the fist part, it's in the description on Their website. I'm also posting it here, so there's nothing different between the two.



It was a dark cold day. Not unusual for fall, but what was unusual was the silence. They never stayed silent for that long. Especially this late. It was 4:42. They were usually out all hours of the day. The most were out around three to anytime the sky was dark and the feeding was good.
“Angel! Come back, we only have like twenty minutes to get back to camp!” My best friend Alice shouted at me.
“One minute, I want a higher view Ace,” I stared up at the tree I was standing under. It went maybe thirty feet high. Very deadly if I fell. Even deadlier if a zombie saw me. Heck yeah I’m gonna climb it.
It didn’t take long to get to the top, but I almost lost my balance, and my gun a few times. When I finally got to the top it was 4:46. There was no zombies within miles. It made me very suspicious. I could see the base.
May our medic was sitting by the door with a gun that looked way too big for her small frame.
There was Jamie, looking through the forest for animals. Hunting was getting harder. We might have to move soon.
Graeme was walking back to base, even though we had almost 9 minutes left, give or take 29 seconds. There was no more movement in the rest of the universe. Or the part we could see. Which was not much. I looked around again and saw a bit of movement to the right, but mostly in front of us.
I pulled out my radio, and called May. “Hey, I see something to the right, I’m gonna go check it out.” I climbed down and ran over there, with Alice following behind. I got to the bushes at the edge of an abandon park and crouched down.
             There were five forms at the other end that looked humaniod. Two of them we half dragging half holding up one of them. The other two were limping but not like a zombie. Like they were wounded.
             Zombies couldn't be wounded. They didn't feel pain. They didn't feel anything. But they had memories. There was a consciousness locked away in there, but the disease took over the actions. The disease ate away at the brain while keeping them alive. The thing it ate last was their memories and consciousness. While it was eating it had control of the body. By the time it was done it was the body. It was a single command; eat. Kill. Spread. Take over. I shivered. The person was gone, but they were the last to go.
             "I recognise them," I said. I didn't remember from where though. They were only twenty feet away, and it was obvious they weren't full zombies yet. I came out from the hiding spot and held up my handgun, a beretta 9M. "Who are you and where do you guys come from?"
             A really hot one looked up. "It's been a long time since people haven't recognized us. We're from Britain, but we were here on tour. We escaped Detroit but just recently."
            Alice stood up wide eyed. "OMG YOU GUYS ARE ONE DIRECTION!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!"
            I recognised them. Before the apocalypse Alice made me learn all their names. The hot one who had spoken first was Harry. Harry and Louis were dragging Liam. And Zayn and Niall were in the back. Niall smiled and spoke, "it looks like we have a fangirl who hasn't died yet."

Zombie fighter
Angel
I haven't figured out a last name. Hmm.
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!