quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Church

Okay, so everyone is always freaking out about how angels in supernatural wear tench coats. They always illuminate the trench coat. Well today in church I saw this one guy wearing a trench coat. I was like oh my gosh! It's an angel! Apparently the trench coat is a big deal. And he was wearing a trench coat. I was like oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!! I saw an angel in a trench coat! Or just a normal guy, but I mean, it was kinda perfect coincidence. So, thank you trench coat guy. That made my day. After first service I was going up the stairs and the stairs are in a cross way and just as I walked in I saw my church crush going out. I haven't seen him in over a year, not counting today. I miss him. I didn't even get a chance to say hi, but I saw him which is better than the past year. Okay, so I hardcore crushed on him seventh grade, and then it was like normal crushing and now it's back to hardcore. Dang it brain! Whenever I think I'm never going to see someone again, I see them like the next day at least. At most it's like a month. Seriously, there's something weird going on here. Like in brave, when she says something like "some say our fate is like a rug, intertwined with many others". I think the line goes something like that. Anyways, I seriously wonder why my "fate" is intertwined with some people. But take even one thread (or person) our and it wouldn't be the same, no matter how unimportant the person. But it was kinda weird, how I see some people everywhere, but that's a whole other post. But seriously, it's a bit odd. And when I finally accept Ill never see them again, I see them yet again. Ugh. Wait, our fate is woven together and there's a red string of fate.... OH MY GOSH DID I JUST MAKE THAT CONNECTION?!?!?!?!?!?! Anyways, why? It's weird and confusing. I guess the rugs not finished yet.
Fate
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!