quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, November 22, 2013

Catching fire on da tardis!

So, today rocks! No homework, cause I finished it all in fifth hour just like yesterday. Yay! I had time to spare and started working on a genderbent anime avengers, I have a picture to go off of, then I'll add my own touches. My own flair. Cause let's face it, my flair is needed to make the world a better and much weirder place filled with people who look like the normal ones from the hunger games with a few thousand cups of nerdy mixed in. Anyways, so I was in the middle of that when I got summoned to the counselor suffice, for the how's your freshman year going chat and future career stalking. Then I went to sixth hour and there was an assembly at west, cause they have like a championship game or something, and my last hour is at west. So we got the last like fifteen minutes to do whatever we wanted. I got to draw the whole time and I drew a vampire. I mean, a vampire not a sparkling fairy from twilight that's in love with Bella. Cho Chang is probably jealous. ;p anyways, I mean a vampire, like eats people, hates sunlight sleeps in a coffin. I drew Alucard, from Hellsing. Cause he's awesome. Most girls vampire crush is Edward, a sparkling guy who walks out of every stupid cheesy love story in history. My vampire crush is Alucard, a guy who kills everyone who gets in his way and cannot die no matter how many pieces he's blasted into. He also doesn't trick girls into the forest to have purple with them, or getting hem pregnant and still refuse to turn her into a vampire until she almost dies. Anyways, that was just school. When I got home it was really creepy and I was home alone and I heard banging downstairs. It was weird! I grabbed the katana but no one was there. Aw. And I'm going to see the hunger games two: catching fire tonight. I have about a gazzillion posts I can do about every single hunger game thingy ever, but I just won't. Cause The internet can't hold every single opinion about it. Anyways, I'll review movie two Sunday, cause tomorrow's a certain day belonging to twelve certain people and all their companions. Official doctor who day :)
The doctor
And tribute
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!