quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving. Giving thanks.

Happy thanksgiving! While most family's will have a traditional thanksgiving with turkey and stuffing my family is a bit.... Untraditional. We will be having mashed potatoes, as per usual, and jello and this weirdly awesome marshmallow stuff. But, for the main dish we are having salmon and crab. I love salmon and crab but don't like turkey, so I'm not complaining, I just think our family is a bit weirder than we let on. And let's face it, we're pretty weird on the surface. I think I'm going to like thanksgiving this year. Yay! And I've been helping cook all day and made an apple crisp. Yummy! I've been playing video games with my brother all day too :3 yay! And here's some stuff I'm thankful for...
God
Jesus
Phoenix
Mom
Dad
Jessie
July (the person, not the month)
Winter
Snow
Books
Video games
Anime
Movies
Music
TV
Internet
My blog!
Super Heros
Friends
Online friends
Imagination
Religion
Heaven
Air
Food
Water
Paper and pencils and drawing materials
Freedom
Free will
Grace
Justice
Joy
Peace
War
Fighting
Resolutions
Lessons
Hope
Being unique
Art
Technology
Cartoons
And everything inbetween
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!