quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day of the doctor

Happy day of the doctor! And if any of you disagree and say its 1dday, no bye, screw you. You can leave, we kinda beat you by fifty freaking years. Like, I'm sorry, but no. Just no. God no! It's not even a important day for one direction. Wouldn't next week or last week or tomorrow be the same exact thing? But not for doctor who. This is the day it all started. And someone did the math, it was the exact same day of the week too. So the same day, same month, same week day. Same exact day. Fifty years later. Can one direction same the same? What's so special about this day to them? Sorry, it just pisses me off. 1Dday can be the day one direction was formed, but they better back off of today. Anyways, I had to go to an orchestra thingy from like nine to one and my back and head hurt and I'm so tired I keep on crying for no reason. Out of pure tiredness. I am having a doctor who marathon in honor of day of the doctor. Of course I'm not completely caught up so I won't be watching the fiftieth special, with the new doctor. The twelfth doctor, I think. Right? Anyways, I'm close to finishing up the episodes on Netflix, but not on time for the fiftieth today, sadly. It should be good, my friend Indiana will watch it and totally obsess over it. I'm on the second weeping angels episode. I love doctor who, but it's really kinda dramatic, and I don't like dramatic shows usually. It's also kinda sad, and I love crossovers with doctor who, and there's some really cute Disney crossovers. I would show m to you, but I don't know how to. Sorry. They're on some Disney accounts on Facebook. So, happy day of the doctor and
Don't
Blink
O.O
Companion
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!