quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Animania

Hi. Happy Sunday. What's new? Trenton hungout with Phoenix, me and Phoenix's friends Michael and came to church with us. Other than annoying me, it was pretty fun. And now we're all watching tfs. Stands for team four star, an abridged parody of dragon ball Z  series. They also have one of Hellsing ultimate. Which I'm reading the manga online. By the way, THEY HAVE KEGEND OF ZELDA COMICS AT THE LIBRARY IN THE TOWN LIKE RIGHT NEXT TO MINE WERE I GO TO CHURCH AND THERES REALLY GOOD FROYO AND GUESS WHAT IM DOING THIS SUMMER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! And there's an angel beats manga on the website!!!! I love angel beats, it's an amazing starter anime. I also want to read a Pokemon manga. I wanna read a lot of mangas. Like kuroshitsuji know in English as black butler, and written on Japanese as くろしつじ. Soul eater and Hellsing too. I also own dragon ball and dragon ball z, which I need to finish. So, yeah, a lot. And that's only a few.... Plus I need to work on drawing and fanfictions and writing and school and homework and stuff. But so, lots of manga for me to obsess over. Speaking of which, at the library there's an anime/manga club, the one in the next town over. I wanna to. I hope I can. I like anime/manga. I'm sorta an obsess. In case you couldn't tell. It's like dream jobs number 3. 1 and 2 are writing and video game design or testing. So........... I don't have enough time, but I'm working on it....?
Obsessed anime addict
Manga maniac
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!