quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Cookie party

Hi! Only like three days til Christmas! Yay! I got my brother some totally awesome stuff and I really can't wait and I gave my friends their gifts yesterday at the Christmas cookie party, so I can tell you about what I got them. Well I got two of them journals and the other two earrings, but I made necklaces with fairytale charms, and they're like super cute! I bought two for myself, one that says "slay your own dragon" and one that's like a locket, but it it doubled, so it has three slots for pictures. Anyways, yeah, super cute! Yay. Yesterday I had a bunch of my friends over and we made cookies all day. Which is seriously fun. I do it every year. July usually makes an army of ginger bread men. This year she made an army of sheep. We decorated cookies then we spent the rest of the time just hanging out. We played M.A.S.H. and I totally have to kill Trenton (remind me later) over it. It was really fun (other than my mash life) and July said that she shipped me with a kid who she and Jessie call sheep. They seriously call him sheep. I don't know why. Apparently, July ships me with him. WHY? I don't even know who he is... Eh, whatever. Then they went home and Trenton, my brothers friend, had my brothers other friend over and my brother was gone for the weekend... So, two of my brothers friends came over, went to church with us then hungout at our house until midnight. Until midnight. Like, I'm cool with them, but it's not like their my friends and they stayed until midnight, which is a lot later than any of my friends have ever stayed, unless they were at a sleepover. And Phoenix wasn't even here. And now I'm very pissed off at him. But that's today, and I really don't feel like talking about it. Anyways, so they were over for like five hours. What the heck? Then I ate frosting with m and ms mixed in. Yummy!
Sugared out
Super chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!