quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas surfer candy

Whoa. It's Tuesday. The Tuesday before Christmas break. Heck, before Christmas! Christmas is in exactly one week. "Nope, Raven, you are going crazy. It can't be a week till Christmas." But it is! (Yes, I just did diolaugue, playing your part in Shawn's high pitched eighth grade Jules voice.... Psych reference....). Whoa, I love Christmas but it can't be in one week. That means one week. Seven days, 168 hours, 10080 minutes, 604800 seconds. In one week it will be Christmas. Whoa, I totally have ta watch elf! I haven't watched it since last Christmas. Whoa. I sound like a surfer "whoa dude!" But I mean.............. It doesn't seem like it should be a week til Christmas. Well, guess all ya'll should send me your present today! Hahaha, joking! ^w^ unless you really want too..... Okay, anyways, it has been snowing nicely this year, thank you Jack Frost. Love ya! (Cause we all know Jack Frost will read my post) There have been no snow days which is sad, but it isn't hard or slick enough to send us home cryin. Unless your pathetic. Or apparently a kid at my school. So, same thing. Haha, kidding! I like... Like five of you. Anyways, the superintendent came in today and gave us all -guess what?- -have you guessed yet? Cause I dint think you have yet- -seriously, you gotta guess!- - ~_~ you still haven't guessed yet have ya? Okay, enough lowly gagging and delays- Smarties! Cause that's what we are! My friend said it was better than dumdums. I should've said or suckers, but he gave em yo us in bio, where we are learning about.... Cells... And genetics.... Which involves reproduction.... At a public school, so if you don't get the point, lucky! Anyways, his kid (who I may or may not or definantly may not like......) was in the class and completely ignored him! I mean, thankfully unlike the last superintendents kid (who was in a bunch of my classes too.... Who I may or may not have liked too........... I mean, none of your business!) he doesn't say everything that ever happened and have conversations with the teacher and is just a loud mouth like that, but c'mon, kid could've said something to his dad (and maybe earned us extra smarties.......). Of course, it would also kinda suck to be him at times cause not only the embarrassment of your dad hanging around or at least everyone knowing your dad, you also get all this crap about how it should've been a snow day. Cause everyone in this school is so hardcore unless it involves doing something, and not just talking about it. Anyways, poor kid, but I mean, if he's there, at least acknowledge your dad! There's some more stuff I could add, but I've been notified that my blog posts are "books" by an source who I shall not mention *cough cough trenton*
So, you must miss out on more of the smarty story cause I had to do Christmas from a surfer
Christmassy surfer chick
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!