quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013

Last day of 2013! Well, unless the doctor needs more help. Anyways, most likely it is the last day of 2013. Review of the year:
Good books that came out: heroes of Olympus. I dunno if the new divergent book will be good, but I think it will be. Wow, only those two? Youch.
Good movies that came out: percy Jackson 2 (they messed up the ending, it was still good though), despicable me 2, hobbit part 2, catching fire (wow, all sequels so far), the second/newest wolverine, frozen, um...... That's all I can remember off of the top of my head... I feel like there's more. Huh....... Oh yeah! Iron man 3, Thor 2 and maybe more. Good movie year! Total count: 8+
What happened this past year: took Japanese, Washington trip, mackinaw, St. Louis, tutoring, grandpa died, Phoenix got arrested, Trenton can't legally see him, counseling, a weekly trip to the library....... Wow. Just a very, very packed year.
Things ((m)ovies and (b)ooks) I'm looking forward to in 2014: blood of Olympus (b, HoO), maze runner (m), captain America 2 (m), the amazing Spider-Man 2 (m), hobbit part 3 (m), hunger games 3 part 1 (m), divergent (m)........... That's all I can think of, more maybe added. Total: 7.... +
Overall.......
Happy new year! (Almost....)
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!